Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hot off the Press...

To those of you around town and those of you who live farther away, David and I would like to announce that we are PREGNANT!!! Friends of mine gave me this idea to help keep people up to date and informed with our pregnancy. I can post pictures and messages to keep everyone updated!! What a surprise it was when just a week and a half ago (May 12) I took a pregnancy test and it came back positive. Since we weren't preventing, I knew it was possible, but to see that word "pregnant" flash on the screen was so amazing. A flood of emotions rushed through me and I sat on the toilet and cried :) I have my first Dr's appointment Thursday and my sissy is going with me. According to the calculations, I should be due with baby Estes Jan 21 or so, which puts me in my 5th week. We are truly amazed that God has blessed us with such a tremendous gift. To know that this little one has all it's days planned out by his/her maker and that before he/she was a thought in our minds, it has meaning and purpose already. We hope that you will share in this incredibly special time in our lives - if not in person, then through this site. God Bless!!

3 comments:

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

Yea! Congrats you guys! I am SO happy for you & will pray for you as you begin this new journey together! Its a flood of new emotions but it's awesome!
Love ya,
Julie

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site Angela and David!
I will keep looking for hte updates!
Lisa