Monday, July 31, 2006

14 weeks / Baby's room

This is my LOVELY 14 week picture taken by my hubby. I'm not very fond of it, but it'll have to do for now! As you can see, there is a hint of a tummy coming out. Getting to that inbetween stage where people just think you're fat or really bloated! Oh well :)
I just HAD to post this picture. Our little girl Abby, also fondly known as Stooby was hiding under our bed and I called her name and she peeked her little head out and I had to snap the picture :) Isn't she adorable!!
We got a great deal on a furniture set so we bought it already. (we're a little ahead of schedule!) But we have it in the room and set up. W'e're going to paint and decorate later once we know if it's a he or a she. Although I thought I'd never decorate with Pooh, I really really loved this bedding set. It's called "Soft and Fuzzy Pooh". Let me tell you it is DEFINITELY soft and fuzzy, even the bumper. Plus it has a variety of colors that we can bring out when we know the sex. There are a couple of accessories we'll buy that are Pooh, but other than that I don't want it to be a "Pooh room".
This is the Armoire for the set. It'll be nice later in life if we ever let our child have a TV in their room ;) Although it's hard to see, the changing table/dresser is beside the crib. I already have it full of diapers, wipes, and even some tiny socks and onesies :)

Just a closer look into the crib. I bought the kangaroo months and months ago and then we bought a little leopard at the zoo when we went for our anniversary. The night we put the crib together and a couple of days after, every time we'd walk into the room, we'd find our little kitty Holly sitting in the midle of the crib. She thinks it's hers! So now we keep the door shut!

1 comments:

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

WOW! I REALLLLLY LIKE YOUR NURSURY SET! IT'S VERY VERY VERY CUTE! I love the style Pooh & I've never been big on Pooh-Bear either. Great taste mommy ;)