Monday, October 02, 2006

24 Week Update



Hello everyone! It's been 4 weeks or so since I've updated the site, so I thought it was about time. Not a whole lot of exciting stuff has happened since then, but my belly is definitely getting bigger. I have another appointment this week and I'm sure I'll have a large weight gain! This weekend between going out to eat and the Ohio State game and chinese on Sunday, I think right there is 10 lbs!! Things on my end have been wonderful. Feeling the little guy move quite frequently....not sure what he's doing in there, but he's keeping busy! We've been picking up some clothes on sale along the way. Baby shoes and clothes are just as darn expensive as adults it seems! Still throwing names around and having a hard time agreeing on some. The scary thing is that next month is Thanksgiving, and then Christmas, and then basically it's any day after that! Lots to do before then! Anyhow, my sisters were home this weekend with their husband and boyfriend and we all got to hang out and watch the Ohio State game and see them crush Iowa!! Woo hoo! Among our festivities Heathers husband David and my dad decided they wanted to compare belly's with mine. Couldn't help but snap a picture!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are looking great!!!!!!!!
I love seeing pictures of that
belly

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela! This is the first time I've visited. This is awesome & you do such a great job narrating! I'm so happy for both of you! See you at work Weds.
Love, Renee

Anonymous said...

Hey Ang! Wow,your belly is getting big for sure!!! This was such a great idea to keep everyone posted! And thanks for that lil blog on Nathan and I!! Call me soon!!!~Love, Amanda

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

You're so cute! That's such a funny picture of you with the guys! I laughed out-loud! Keep posting! I enjoy it so much!