Sunday, November 26, 2006

Babies Room!

As I mentioned in the last post, here are some pictures of our little boy's room in progress. We need to decorate the walls now and it'll be almost completed! David and I had fun painting the room. It was a lot of work, but so worth it. David did a great job taping off the cream stripes!Anyone who has the Ocean Wonders mobile I'm sure loves it! It plays really sweet music and has a small light that lights down below and then a revolving light above that has fish and other designs that are projected onto the ceiling. I like to go in there at night and turn it on in the dark and it's so peaceful!




Stay tuned for pics and info from my first baby shower :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I love the set you picked out. It's the same one we picked out too :-) Wow! You're almost there!