Sunday, April 22, 2007

3 MONTHS OLD!!!

I can't believe my baby boy is 3 months old already!! It still seems like just yesterday that he was just a dream of ours! Oh how God has blessed us! He hasn't been to the Dr. since his 2 month appointment, but he's definitely getting bigger. Just today (Sunday) he was able to wear a pair of his 0-3 month jeans to church without them falling off when he's picked up! :) With the exception of today, he's been a pretty happy baby, crying only when he's hungry and tired. He's sleeping completely through the night (has been since 7 weeks old). Goes to bed about 8:30-9:00 and sleeps till 7 usually! It's WONDERFUL!! Especially since I'm starting back to work this week ( still on nights for now until I transfer to NICU ) so when I'm working day shift and have to get up at 5:00 I won't have been up with him 2 times during the night. Such a good boy :) When he's fussy he likes to be held upright over my shoulder and we have to be standing or walking around. He does NOT like being held like a baby or me sitting down! But he goes down for naps with no crying or just a minute of it. He's been trying to figure out what his hands can do. Looking at them and putting anything in his mouth (ex. fingers, bibs, shirts, etc). He likes to hold his bottle too. Now that he knows his hands are attached, he's working on noticing his feet. Learning something new everyday. Eating good too - between 6 and 7 ounces every 4 hours till bed. I think that's about it as far as updates. Daddy took Luke with him tonight and tomorrow down to the camp where they hunt....which will be kinda nice cause I can make sure and get plenty of sleep for my back to work alnighter tomorrow night! I'm really gonnna miss the little guy though :( Oh yeah, I now have a MySpace page as well (since you have to become a member to view others' pages). It is myspace.com/angelaestes621. I don't know how well I'll keep updated with it, especially going back to work, but it's at least started if you want to check it out.I don't think daddy's keeping a very good eye on me....
As mentioned above....trying to suck on my shirt

Is that a mischevous face or what??


Having a DEEP conversation...don't interrupt!


Cutie pie!



Abby is keeping guard.


Hi mamma...I love you! :)



Quite amused by his mobile. Talking with the fishies.


"Abigail, get off of my seat!"


Maybe I'll play basketball like daddy did?!



Catchin some tube


Those are attached??



Luke with friend Abby...she'll be a year old in May.


He ALWAYS has his hands up by his face when he sleeps.



My handsome little angel :) Happy 3 months!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first picture is SO great! I want a copy! I'll have to print it off. Hey have you guys gotten monthly pics?? If so I'd love to get a copy.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ang! He's getting so big! We have to get a "play date" set up! Though I'm not sure Natalie will be able to play too much! TTYL!