Friday, December 21, 2007

11 Months Old....Pics from the past few weeks :)

As I'm typing, only 4 days until Christmas and I still have about 2/3 the gifts to wrap :( Very difficult to do with a baby around, just as I thought! Thank goodness I'm off the rest of the weekend too and can HOPEFULLY get it done! Not too much new around here regarding Luke. He's growing and getting more ornery by the second! The most exciting news is he is FINALLY GETTING A TOOTH!!! His bottom left tooth is coming in. So it looks like he won't turn a year old toothless afterall! We're all just working, getting ready for Christmas. Housework has gone by the wayside a little bit, but oh well, there's always time after the holidays right? I hope that everyone reading this has a wonderful Christmas this year, and a blessed upcoming 2008! I have to work Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, but I will still be able to go to the Christmas Eve service and then celebrate after work on Christmas Day with us and David's family. It actually works out that my sis and her hubby won't be in till the day after, so we'll be getting together the 26th or 27th, which takes some of the business out of the actual holiday :) Enjoy this round of pics....a couple of funny ones :)Grandma Estes caught this one at her house. When he gets excited about things, he makes a funny face and puts his hands out and "shivers".

I've already got an exhibitionist on my hands! Who eats like that?
"Grandma, why does this bear have no face?" :)

Not so happy...I think he looks like a Simpsons character with that mouth!
Praise God for spill proof cups!

Cute little booger!

Little wrinkled up nose....looks just like his mommy at that age
Discovering the lights on the Christmas tree.
"Look what I can do mom!, this baby food lid fits in my mouth!"

But that's funny, not up my nose :(

Just a cute picture :)

Luke's Great Grandma and Grandpa got him a beautiful new red wagon for Christmas (we celebrated Sun the 16th) It was filled with a bunch of stuff for our dogs! Plus David and I got some gifts. So everyone in the family was included (except the cats....but they don't know any different :)

He kept trying to sneak any food he could get his hands on.

He also got a "Little People" Noah's Ark from his great aunt and my cousins. He loved it right away and started playing with the animals.



He loves to take these "bowls" and put them up to his mouth and go "oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh"

0 comments: