Monday, January 07, 2008

Another Year Come and Gone.....Welcome 2008

So hard to believe that 2007 is over and done with! It was a huge year for us with addition of Luke into the family and I honestly don't know where the time went! The holidays were fun but very busy for us especially since I had to work Christmas and the surrounding days. We were able to visit with all our family over the course of the week and Luke loved seeing his aunts and uncles...(well except for the ones he was afraid of :) Nothing beats getting together with loved ones to eat and play games!! Luke did SOO good with all the traveling here and there and the late nights. What a trooper! And with an 11 month old, 2 cats, and 2 dogs, there were no Christmas tree catastrophe's! Hope your 2008 is off to a great start!



Playing with stickers with Aunt Dana :)





Kandel/Estes family photo - minus Heather and David :(


Estes family photo - minus Dana and Steve



"Can I have some more cheese puffs PLEASE??"

Our tree (that Luke picked out) and the cat snooping around. No Holly, none of the presents are for you!




Experimenting with the color on the computer!


Some of Luke's opened presents under the tree. Elmo's eyes kinda scare me!


Sleeping in Ollie's bed :) Definitely more comfy than the wood floor!





Opening his very first gift! A present from Aunt Dana and Uncle Steve

Fill and Dump wagon! :) Luke loves taking the blocks in and out of it. I'm sure he'll just get a kick out of pulling it around when he can walk!


Get this silly bow off my head...I'd rather put it in my mouth.




Look what Aunt Dana did to me :(

Yeah....I like my Walk N Ride :)


My hubby being a goof.


Grandpa, let me help you take that out of the box.

Look at my new OSU shoes! Too bad they suck! Boohoo :(

Hey, that's me and grandpa!!


Climbing on the boxes is much more fun than opening presents!


"What do you guys wanna hear....Jingle Bells, Silent Night???




Busy Busy Christmas!


Just wanna sqeeze those cheeks :)


This would be so much more fun outside.




Oooh mommy, how come I never knew these cupboards opened up. Look at all the goodies!! :)





Here, ya want some goldfish? Good thing he didn't try them, they're "Blazin' Buffalo"






Luke trying Sauerkraut for the first time on New Years!

0 comments: