Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Christmas Time!

Again, it's been awhile, but things around the holiday's have been extremely busy with family in town and get togethers. It was a ton of fun though and it was great to see everyone! Family is such a blessing! Hope all of you had a VERY Merry Christmas and your New Year is off to a wonderful start! I'm officially due 2 weeks from this Friday.....CAN'T believe it! I'm still feeling good. No big changes that I know of yet, but I go to the Dr on Friday morning to be "checked" :) I don't think he's dropped yet though. My family took bets on the date/time/size of the baby at birth, so we'll see who wins. David's uncle insists I'm going to have him between 2:30 and 2:45 on Jan 9th David and I at church on Christmas Eve morning
Our Christmas living room ( and yes the tree is real :)
Lots of fun presents to and from David and I. We opened them Christmas night once we got home from visiting with family.

Lunch at my mom and dad's on Christmas Day. All kinds of goodies!! My David, Heather and her husband David


Mom, dad and Julie settled for the "kiddie" table.

My big Christmas present from David that he made me open first thing in the morning before we left the house. He had been working on this dresser over the last few weekends while he was building the baby's book shelf and wall shelves. I had NO idea! We don't have any furniture in our bedroom (other than two recliners and an entertainment center) We keep all our clothes in our walk in closet. He knew I always wanted a dresser :) Very sweet of him!


Here it is in the bedroom!!


Christmas Day belly :)


Gettin close!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Angela! What a beautiful Christmas day belly! I am so excited for you & David. This little boy will bring so much (more) joy into your lives. David did an awesome job on the dresser. He is so thoughtful, what a special gift! Your sweet little boy will be here any day now, so hang in there. I will give you this advice - I had two babies without drugs and one baby with drugs.....get the drugs. :) Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Love the belly! :-) Hey, what's your email address? And does your mom have one? I getting invitations ready for my baby shower (Feb 3). You can just email them to me at jjroo29@yahoo.com. Thanks!
So excited for you!! It's so close!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Angela! I can't wait for you to have this precious baby! It looks like you had a GREAT Christmas & you still look so cute sportin your prego-belly!
The next pictures you post will probably be of this little baby inside of you - isn't that so crazy that your 9 months have nearly passed?
I'm with Kara - get the drugs! I have NO regrets at all!!! Kudos to all the women who do it without! I had planned to, but just couldn't. So now my theory is why do it in pain if you don't have to?!!!
I wish you the best! I can't wait for you to experience this great JOY!!!
LOVE, Julie Emerine

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela ... this is aunt beth ... amy and richard are here this weekend and we are shopping for a crib. guess you two will have to get together for a play date ... love and prayers - can't wait to see baby picts of Lucas!!