Monday, February 19, 2007

A Few Special Occassions!

First Night in my Crib
After 3 weeks in the Pack N Play, we finally thought it was time to move the little guy to his own bed! As you can see, my legs are no longer in their proper spots. I LOVE to kick them out!


Return to the Scene
Last week I hung out with my friend Rachel and we were at her house once again watching a movie. This time there was no water breaking or labor. Luke returned to the scene of the beginning of his arrival!



No paparazzi please!

Did I get the Austin Powers role?


First Smile

First "real" smile on camera (not the I'm falling asleep smile)

NOW I'm asleep :)

First Visit with my Great Great Gandparents
Friday we visited with my great grandparents who are 90 and 91 I believe. This is their first great great grandchild!


Grandma held me the whole time until the end. My nickname from gandpa is "pup"

First Big Boy Bath
Saturday we upgraded from the sink to Luke's own bathtub. He actually rather enjoyed it. He loved having the warm water poured over him

I think I can handle this!


No firsts in this picture...just my Sunday church outfit!

Sunday afternoon with daddy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh! He is just too cute!!! He looks so much older just 3 weeks later. Man I miss that guy. He is beautiful... and not crying either ;)

Unknown said...

Luke looks so much like David, especially when he's dressed up for church...looking very much like a little man! I just love seeing all of the pictures!