Thursday, March 08, 2007

Another week gone bye bye!

Time seems to be flying!! Can't believe Luke is going to be 7 weeks old this Sunday. Here are some more pictures taken the past 2 weeks or so.I swear he really DOES like his animals!!


Another goofy smile :)


Just relaxing

Daddy has been gone since Sunday till this Saturday in Indiana working on his sister and brother - in - laws new house. So mommy took a picture of Luke to send daddy and let him know how much he is loved and missed by his little boy.




This we call "The Lip"




Holding on to his ducky pacifier


Getting kisses from Abby





Staring at Angela's friend Sarah


Just lookin cute


Picked Grandma and Grandpa Kandel up from the airport after a trip to Florida. Grandma really missed me :)
Fell asleep while mommy was getting ready to go

Future Dr. - Grandma Estes got these for me before I was born
I think this stethescope is a little big!!

3 comments:

Ashley Rolsten said...

I LOVE those scrubs...they're super cute!!! You're precious baby's a little stud! :)

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

Your pictures are great! I laughed out loud more than once!!!! Funny MOMMMMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Luke is so adorable!! I LOVE "The Lip"! He does look like his Grampa Estes in a few of the pics! He is such a beautiful little boy!

Love,
Cousins Adrian, Jacob, Isaac, & Zion