Friday, March 30, 2007

More pictures JUST BECAUSE :)


No special occassions, I just can't resist posting pictures of our little boy! What can I say? I'm in love!



Playing in my Rainforest gym. I love the lights and music!





One of my new friends....Mr. Monkey




Hi, I'm Luke, what's your name? He just stared at that giraffe for 10 minutes!





Just added this one a closer view of the previous picture and done in "colored pencil"






I'm happiest when I'm sitting in my boppy and mommy talks to me!





Had to try on the camo gear! This will not be the last time I wear it...trust me!


I look like a deer caught in headlights!


Such a cute smile :)

In my Sunday church garb again....as the weather is getting warmer, NOW my 0-3 mo sweater starts to fit!


It's past my bedtime and mommy and daddy are keeping me out. So I'm going to make it as difficult as possible for mommy to play cards!


I'll suck on just about anything!


Grandma feeding me my bottle at IHOP with grandpa just admiring my good looks

Ya wanna kiss?

0 comments: