Friday, March 16, 2007

More Pics :)





The only terribly eventful thing that happened this past week was the one nice day we had!! And the fact that Luke is most happy after he's eaten and I prop him up in his boppy :) Anyhow, other than a slight cold on my end, everyone else has remained healthy and daddy came home safely from Indiana. Yeah! Luke and I did pretty darn good by ourselves I must say :) I've posted some pictures too of Luke's finished nursery. I know that I had posted some part way through, but now it's done
Daddy built the shelves on the walls in this picture and the bookshelf below :)



Sound alseep!!



I just wanna kiss his little face! :)




We've worn the froggy robe, so now it was time for the ducky! He seems to like it.



All I need now is a spot of tea and croissant and to read my newspaper!



I'm too sexy for this robe....



Happy camper :)


Alright already mom.... enough pictures!



Luke took his first walk in the park on Tuesday evening when it was so nice and warm outside. I like my cozy carrier, not this big open thing on wheels!

Although the crying stopped, this was the face majority of the time :) Luke and the outside will have to become friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ang! I haven't been to visit this site for awhile. I love all the pics! He's gotten so big! I am so excited for you :-) Hopefully I'll be able to let you know soon about our baby!

Unknown said...

Oh Ang! That little pucker lip is so adorable. What a sweet little man you have!